Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The 2nd Best Kind of Mail

I'll admit it.... when I see other bloggers posting about the packages of fabric they have received in the mail, I get a little twinge of jealousy.  It's my own fault, with my self-imposed Fabric Fast for 2012.  I've been good, only cheated once!  (By the way, the splurged FQ bundle with the ladybug on it is now a quilt top... but I'll save that for another day.)

Since I can't order fabric, I splurge on the next best thing... new sneakers and compression sleeves in fun colors!


I know.... this has absolutely nothing to do with sewing / quilting / crafting... but it sure does make me happy!



~*~ May your day be full of Love and Ladybug Hugs ~*~

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Kat ~

5 comments:

  1. Runners with purple trim!!!!! Pink compression sleeves !!! Just as yummy as fabric in my book!

    Cheers

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any kind of parcel is welcome at my house....just love those purple trainers.
    January will soon be here,and the fabric ban will be lifted.I think you have been a saint,I would have broken that pledge many times over lol.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must. Not. Order. Any. New. Gear. Oh, Running Warehouse, how I love thee... probably equal to my love of Fat Quarter Shop! When your fabric fast ends, check out JoAnn's (if there is one nearby)- I found fabric with RUNNERS on it in the rolled fat quarter bins!!! Not trying to tempt you too much, but now we're even since I'm trying to not order any more new running gear this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck...any package puts a smile on my face. In fact, dear friend, when I opened the little plaque with the ladybug on it, I smiled and cried at the same time. I bet you'll look so rad in your purple trainers:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, what running shoes did you get? Next to Converse, my running shoes are my favorite footwear purchase. I'm trying to decide if I'll look like a sad bag lady walking round Universal Studios in my running trainers, or whether I need to buy (another) new pair of converse for our hols:)

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for taking the time to leave me some feedback! ~