Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hope (WIP) and I know you're not a robot, but...


I have big, big plans for this HOPE block.  And I hope to share them with you soon!


In a complete change of topic... is anyone else getting bombarded with "anonymous" and irrelevant comments on their blog?  I got 18 of them yesterday, 16 the day before.... I keep marking them as Spam and deleting them, but they just keep coming.  I know you're not a robot and I don't want to add word verification for commenting on my posts... but it's becoming a full time job to remove them all.  Anyone have an idea how to stop this?



~*~ May your day be full of Love and Ladybug Hugs ~*~

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Kat ~

3 comments:

  1. I don't want to say this too loud,but I have never had one yet.It must be a nuisance .
    Laura xx
    Ps hope they stop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kat,

    Lovely bright block, looking forward to seeing what happens with it.
    I notice you allow anonymous comments on your blog, that is how they are getting in. Maybe you could change your settings to not allow this. Hope you have a trouble free day.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for taking the time to leave me some feedback! ~